on Thursday, July 5th, 2012 | Comments Off
You Have To Keep An Eye On Your Eyes!
Do you know that your eyes actually process over 35,000 pieces of information daily. You can see with your eyes the beauty of nature, you can watch movies and videos and you can read. You can stare and gaze into the eyes of someone you love, or even glare at someone you don’t love. You know exactly what you do and see and use your eyes for every minute of the day. So, why not take the time, the effort to protect your eyes, your vision.
And do not forget to do your eye exercises to improve vision naturally
1. If Possible, Be Aware Of Your Family Vision-Eye-Health History
For instance does glaucoma, cataracts, or macular degeneration exist in your family? It is important for your eye doctor to know your family history concerning eye health. Become proactive, be aware.
2. Go To Your Eye Doctor Regularly, Make An Appointment Now
It is so very important for you to schedule regular appointments with your eye doctor. And, make sure to tell him / her about your family eye health history. Your eye doctor will see if you need further tests or if all is well. Make sure to follow your eye doctors instructions, do not fool around with your eyes.
Could you have the risk for the 3 most common eye diseases or conditions?
3. Eat These Healthy Foods for Your Eyes
Your eyes need a healthy dose of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients. So, eat many vegetables, fruit, whole grains. Cut out the bad fats, the refined sugars and flours. Cut out the pop, drink water. And, don’t smoke or drink too much alcohol. And, you need the omega 3 fish oil fatty acids to lessen your risk for eye disease! So eat fish a couple times a week, and supplement your diet with omega 3 fish oils!
Also, check out this 17 vitamin and mineral supplement especially formulated for your eye health
4. Wear THE RIGHT Sunglasses (Summer and Winter Sun) For Your Eye Health
For the sake of your eyes, invest in the right kind of sunglasses, the kind that not only look good (and sexy), but the kind that actually protect you from the dangers of the sun. Ultraviolet or, (UV) rays can, and will damage your eyes in summer, in winter, in the morning, and at night.
5. Exercise is as good for your eyes as it is for the rest of your body!
Regular eye exercise will help protect your eyes from cataracts and from macular degeneration!
Yes, cardio exercise is also good for your eyes. So, why not start with walking on a regular basis? Do it now!
6. Are your eyes dry and are they irritated?
Do you suffer from dry eyes, burning and itchy eyes?
- Aging can lead to dry eyes.
- A bad environment can lead to dry eyes.
- And, smoking too, so, cut out the smoking.
- And computer eye strain can also lead to dry eyesIt helps to eat a little more vitamin A, to add fish oil to your diet, yes, omega 3 can help with dry eyes. Wear Sunglasses, don’t stare for hours at your computer screen, take an eye break, and use natural remedies for dry eyes.
7. Computer Eye Syndrome Strain Has Become A Huge Eye Condition
Computer eye strain, or near point stress is a big issue today. Because it comes from staring for hours, mostly without even blinking at a screen, a monitor, or even a book. There is a rule, known as the 10 10 10 rule which is to look away from your “point” every 10 minutes, do this for 10 seconds, and, look away at least 10 feet. This is very important.